BOOK AND A MOVIE CLUB
Our Goal is to promote literacy, cultural opportunity, fellowship, and community dialogue about a number of themes, social issues, and human drama.
GUIDELINES for the BOOK AND A MOVIE CLUB
1. Read the Book prior to the Second Saturday Meeting Date
2. Attend the Second Saturday meeting
3. Or make your comments and observations on the Facebook Event Book Page
4. Share Recipes & Bring Food to the Meetings
5. Enjoy various media opportunities at the Second Saturday meetings that include movie trailers, author information/video, thematic information, etc...
6. We will try to get an author from our Book List to visit our community or "meet" with the group via Skype or Google Hangouts.
7. At every meeting attended free movie tickets will be given to participants.
8. Free movie tickets can be earned via the Facebook page for participants who make concise observations and reply to other comments.
9. Attend the movie showing of the book and compare, contrast, rate the book vs the movie on the Facebook Event Book Page
10. Invite a Friend to join us...anyone and everyone are always welcome!